For healthy options, try some fruits to your muffins
- 2 cups of flour
- 1 1/2 cup of ripe papaya- blend or mashed
- 1 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- 3/4 cup of butter/ coconut oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbsp of baking powder
- 1 tbsp of baking soda
- Prepare the steamer.
- Mix all the dry ingredients except sugar.
- Mix mashed papaya, eggs, sugar, and butter. Then, add the mixed dry ingredients properly. Set aside for 2 minutes.
- Then, pour some in a small cups then steam it for 15 minutes, or insert a toothpick and you can tell if it is cooked already if the toothpick is clean.