Note that I realize that most salmon is farm raised which in turn takes away some of the health benefits due to how they are raised. Trying to find wild salmon is getting more difficult by the day. Do the best you can to research where the salmon you are buying is coming from.
With that being said, here are some of the health benefits of salmon:
- Improved Mood and Cognition
- Joint Protection
- Benefits to Vision
- Decreased Cancer Risk
- Benefits Related to Protein and Amino Acid Content
- Benefits Related to Selenium click here.
1/2 half pound of salmon
1 onion (cut into rounds)
2 tomatoes (cut into rounds)
2 cloves of garlic (thin sliced)
10 pcs. of Thai basil leaves
1 stalk of celery with leaves (slice into 1 1/2 inch)
1 tsp. hot pepper powder or fresh hot pepper
3 tbsp. sesame oil
1 tbsp. soy sauce
- Ilagay ang sesame oil, soy sauce, and hot pepper sa pan in low temperature. Add mo yong salmon sa other side then sa kabilang side put the onions, tomatoes, thai basil, celery, and garlic. Flip them after 2 min. until both sides turn brown
- Sa plate, ilagay mo ang salmon sa center, then arrange the toast onions, tomatoes, garlic, celery, and thai basil leaves.
- Serve with kimchi fried rice. Enjoy a healthy meal.